The ultra flat NOVEM is a braille keyboard for every situation. It can be connected to the PC via USB or via Bluetooth and to the iPhone via Bluetooth. Because of the lanyard it is absolutely comfortable to carry. The Bluetooth version of NOVEM has a battery life of about 12 hours.
NOVEM was designed as a stand-alone braille keyboard. It also is 100% compatible with the CEBRA braille display.
- extremely robust because of powder-coated aluminum housing
- only 9 mm thin
- ergonomic key design
- easily reachable 5-way-navigation
- six additional keys with user-friendly configuration
- different braille tables are selectable
- iPhone and PC drivers available
Proceed to product MP3K1...